Wowsers! A big thank you to everyone who participated in our Partnership School scheme celebration event on Tuesday 21st May.
For the past year, the scheme has had us working closely with teachers and staff from twelve schools across the country, helping them to develop and nurture their skills in relation to their individual curricular aims. Those schools (and aims) were:
- All Children Integrated Primary School, Newcastle (Digital Storytelling and Animation)
- Camphill Primary School, Ballymena (Film and Animation)
- Castle Gardens Primary School, Newtownards (Digital Storytelling)
- Clandeboye Primary School, Bangor (Coding, Animation and Green Screen)
- Elmgrove Primary School, Belfast (Interactive Design and Robotics)
- Fleming Fulton School, Belfast (Interactive Design)
- Olderfleet Primary School, Larne (Interactive Design)
- Rathcoole Primary School, Newtownabbey (Film and Animation, Music and Sound)
- Rostulla School, Newtownabbey (Interactive Design)
- Sacred Heart Primary School, Dundrum (Interactive Design)
- St. Brigid’s Primary School, Downpatrick (Film and Animation)
- St. Joseph’s Primary School, Downpatrick (Animation and coding)
Following Tuesday’s event, we were blown away by the sterling work and effort undertaken by all involved – from the pupils and teachers to the staff and parents (and everyone in between) – and it was amazing to see everyone sharing what they had learned, exchanging feedback, and discussing ideas on how best to progress.
We hope you all now feel suitably equipped to confidently stride back to your schools and help raise a generation of tech-savvy and artistic geniuses!